1) Introduction: -
Placement is an important activity of any business school. Although the main purpose of a business school is to provide knowledge, skills, and the attitude that should be possessed to become a successful manager, the need for a good placement cannot be overlooked. Therefore, it is imperative to assist students in securing a good placement in the corporate world.
Following are the objectives of the Placement
1. To expose students to the industrial environment, which cannot be stimulated in the classroom and hence creating competent professionals for the industry.
2. To Provide possible opportunities to learn, understand and sharpen the real-time technical/managerial skills required at the job.
3. To develop a platform for regular interaction, networking, mentoring, and training from industry professionals.
4. To provide maximum placement opportunities for final and summer placements.
5. To bridge the industry-academia gaps.
6. To expand the mutual collaboration between professional bodies, and different B -Schools, etc.
7. To create a conducive environment of learning with practical exposure.
The placement cell of Institute has a well-defined placement policy. The placement cell functions according to the guidelines of Institute placement policy. The placement policy is documented and prepare in consultation with director, course co-ordinator and placement committee members.
The purpose of Institute's placement policy is to define the overall structure & processes of the placement cell, and to structure the roles & responsibilities of the teams working on this process of placement cell. The placement policy will ensure that: -
The brief highlight of each activity of placement cell is as follows: -
Students Development Activities
Industry- Interface Activities