Placement Cell Activities
The placement cell in the institute has a crucial role in guiding & assisting the MMS students for their successful career placement during the time of their period in the completion of academic program of the students and their entry into suitable employment.
The placement cell of Institute provides guidance and all the assistance for the students in order to achieve their career goals. The cell takes relevant steps in identifying the demands of the current industry and prepares our students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is given for soft skills development along with regular academic programmes. Group discussions and aptitude tests are conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their performance during placements.
The objectives of the placement cell are as follows:
- To assist students for their career related opportunities
- Bridge the existing gap between industry academia relationships
- Develop and establish a linkage between Industry and Institute
- Support students for their personality development
- Organize training programme for corporate executives on various soft skills and managerial skills development and enhancement.
Placement policy and Process:
- The campus placement process would commence for all students who are interested in getting their MMS Final/summer placement. The students should register their names in placement cell and assist in placement activity. The college will not take responsibility of students who do not register their names.
- The institute will assist students by providing career counseling, making effective resume, interview techniques and corporate presentation during the contact sessions.
- ADMIFMS placement cell will provide maximum opportunities to every student for summer and final executive placements. However, the final selection will depend upon the performance of the candidate at the time of selection process which could be the corporate either on campus or off campus executive placement process.
MMS Placement Brochure