On 22nd August 2016, E-Cell was successfully launched at Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute for Financial & Management Studies. E-Cell is being run in association with Wadwani Foundation's NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network).
1 Panel Discussion on the topic "New Age Entrepreneurship" on 12th August, 2017. The following are the panel members:
a. Mr. Nitin Godse, Managing Director, Excel Gas & Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
b. Mr. Satish Kataria, MD, Catapooolt.
c. Mr. Uday Patil, Legal Expert
d. Mr. Kartik Raichura, CEO, Websites.co.in
e. Dr. Kaustubh Dhargalkar, Founder, Potentials and Possibilities (Moderator)
2. Guest Lecture on "Introduction to Entrepreneurship" by Dr. Kiran Surti, Director of Lithan India, 8th January, 2018.
3. Guest Lecture on "Design Thinking" by Dr. Samish Dalal, Associate Professor, S. P. Jain School of Global Management.
4. Guest Lecture on " Online Entrepreneur & Business Plan Canvas (On building start-ups)" by Mr. Chirag Dodiya, Founder & CEO Milo HQ, Partner at Binary Web Works, Growth Hacker.
5. Guest Lecture on "Business Development & Think Tank" by Ms. Bhargavi Swami, COO Excel Corporation.
6. Food stalls were put up by three groups of E-cell members during ZEST, 2018.
7. E-week is celebrated from 12th February, 2018 to 17th February, 2018.
The following competitions were held:
a. Logo and Business Card Making (BLOGO), 14th February, 2018.
b. Best Out of Waste (BESTOW), 15th February, 2018.
c. Rangoli and Flower Arrangement (FLORINA), 16th February, 2018.
d. A talk on "The relevance of Blockchain in today's world" by Mr. Shashank Tiwari, Alumni & Founder and Owner, 2sync, 17th February, 2018.
e. A talk on "Entrepreneurship as a Career at Early Stages of One's Career" by Ms. Riya Jain, Co-founder and MD, HKapitalist, 17th February, 2018.
f. Prize Distribution, 17th February, 2018.
8. Customer Discovery, Ms. Muzana Memon, Vice-President, Business Finance, Deutsche Bank.
9. Understanding the eco system of Start-ups - Fund raising, Advisory and Networking, Mr. Ramesh Bhojwani, Founder & CEO, FundCorps.